FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- The Allen County coroner has identified the driver of a motorcycle who died Tuesday in a crash on U.S. 33.
Deputy Coroner Christopher Meihls says 51-year-old Darrel Wade Carter died from a blunt force injury.
The crash happened about 4 p.m. on U.S. 33 near Hildebrand Road.
Carter is the 22nd person to die in a crash in Allen County this year.
The Allen County Police Department and the Allen County Coroner's Office are still investigating the accident.
- Victim identified in deadly U.S. 33 crash
- Victim in deadly crash has been identified
- Deadly crash closes part of U.S. 33 in Allen County
- Victims in deadly plane crash identified as firefighters
- One victim in deadly house fire identified
- Victims of toll road crash identified
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified