FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The woman who was stabbed on the city's northeast side Tuesday afternoon was identified by the coroner.
The Fort Wayne Police Department responded to the 4700 block of Jason Drive at the Shoaff Park Villas around 12:40 p.m. about a reported stabbing.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
When first responders arrived they say a woman was found with stab wounds.
The Allen County Coroner’s Office has identified the victim as 25-year-old Tonisha Richardson of Fort Wayne.
Richardson's cause of death was determined to be a stab wound and the manner of death is homicide.
FWPD arrested 27-year-old Alisha Lampkin on a preliminary murder charge in connection to Richardson's death after she was taken into police custody as a person of interest.
The Richardson was rushed to the hospital in critical condition, where she later died.
Richardson is the 6th Homicide in Allen County for 2020.
This incident remains under investigation.
- Victim identified in deadly Shoaff Park Villas stabbing
- Woman arrested in deadly Shoaff Park Villas stabbing
- Woman dead after stabbing at Shoaff Park Villas, person of interest in custody
- DNR brings trout to Shoaff Park
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Greene Street stabbing victim identified
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing victim identified by coroner
- East Central Towers stabbing victim identified
- Victim in deadly crash has been identified
- One victim in deadly house fire identified