FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-On Saturday, at 12:13am, officers with the Fort Wayne Police Department responded to a report of an unconscious person inside a vehicle in the parking lot of Walgreens, 2400 N. Coliseum.
It was reported by an employee who was closing up the business.
Officers arrived and located 19 year- old Carlos M. Hamilton in the driver’s seat of a vehicle suffering from apparent gunshot wound(s).
He was pronounced deceased by paramedics.
Police are calling it a homicide making this the 27th homicide in Allen County for 2018.
Detectives will be looking at any available video surveillance from the numerous nearby businesses in search of what happened.
There were no witnesses and there is no suspect at this time.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police.
- Victim identified in Walgreens parking lot shooting
- Man found dead in Walgreens parking lot
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Shooting death ruled a homicide; victim identified
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting, victim identified
- Victim identified in Oxford Street shooting