FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County Coroner has released the identity of the man who was found with gunshot wounds on December 23.
Delonte Corvon Walker-Ross, 18, of Fort Wayne was pronounced dead at a home in the 1500 block of Oxford Street Saturday.
The cause of death is a gunshot wound and the manner of death is homicide. Another individual was transported from the scene to a local hospital.
This homicide remains under investigation.
Walker-Ross is the 40th homicide in Allen County for 2017.
- Victim identified in Oxford Street shooting
- Victim identified in Greene Street shooting
- Victim identified in Madison Street Shooting
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Greene Street stabbing victim identified
- Runnion Avenue shooting victim identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified