FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The victim of a Tuesday morning shooting in Fort Wayne has been identified.
The Allen County Coroners Office has identified the victim as 56-year-old Kenneth Rollingcloud of Fort Wayne.
Rollingcloud was suffering from gunshot wounds and was transported by medics to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The coroner has ruled Rollingcloud's death as a homicide from gunshot wounds.
Rollingcloud is the 15th Homicide victim in Allen County this year.
The incident remains under investigation.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne's Tuesday morning shooting
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne Tuesday night shooting
- Update: Shooting victim on Fort Wayne's northeast side identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- IDENTIFIED: Fort Wayne man dead after Euclid Avenue shooting
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified