FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The victim of a Tuesday night shooting in Fort Wayne has been identified.
The Allen County Coroners Office has identified the victim as23-year-old Lashonda Eldridge of Fort Wayne.
Eldridge was located in a car by police in the 2500 Block of S. Anthony Blvd. in Fort Wayne on Tuesday, around 9:42 p.m.
The coroner has ruled her death as a homicide from gunshot wounds.
Eldridge suffering from gunshot wounds and was transported by medics to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
She is the 16th homicide victim in Allen County this year.
The incident remains under investigation.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne Tuesday night shooting
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne's Tuesday morning shooting
- Update: Shooting victim on Fort Wayne's northeast side identified
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- IDENTIFIED: Fort Wayne man dead after Euclid Avenue shooting
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified