FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County Coroner has released the name of a woman who died yesterday in a home on Baxter Street.
Lucia Aviles Segura, 41, was found unresponsive just after 6:00 a.m. Wednesday. She was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived. Segura died from multiple sharp force injuries to her neck. Her death was ruled a homicide.
Police do have a man in custody in relation to this homicide. Julio Rodriguez is currently being held on preliminary domestic and aggravated battery charges. It's unclear if more charges will be filed.
Segura is the 19th homicide in Allen County in 2018.
- Victim identified in Baxter Street death investigation, death ruled a homicide
- Police investigating death on Baxter Street
- Shooting death ruled a homicide; victim identified
- Baxter Street death investigation suspect charged with murder
- Toddler's death ruled a homicide
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- New Haven woman's death ruled a homicide
- Police investigating death on S. Webster Street
- Arrest made in Lillie Street death investigation
- Suspicious death in La Fontaine rule a homicide