FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- It's the oil that's being called a miracle treatment for everything from anxiety to arthritis. Now a veteran owned company is bringing their CBD oil to Indiana businesses.
The company is called Dreem Nutrition. While they have a variety of hemp products, their CBD oil is, by far, the most popular.
Greg Kruger, the chief operations officer, is a long time supporter of CBD oil and other hemp products. He said his goal is not only to bring an oil that really works to consumers, but to educate everyone on what's going into their bodies.
"We believe in our product, we believe in other brands that are out there as well. So what we encourage consumers to do is to do due diligence in education. Look up the products that they want to try," he said.
Right now it's manufactured in Nevada, but one of the stores you can find Dreem Nutrition oil in is the Health Food Shoppe right here in Fort Wayne.
"We spent months doing research before we brought our first line in. It did very well for us. We have since brought in one other line.. Indiana, veteran owned, Dreem Nutrition," said Tori Butler.
On top of working with a veteran owned company, Kruger is a veteran himself and a CBD user.
"I was in the Marine Corps on the reserve side for eight years and deployed in Operation Iraqi Freedom," Kruger said.
He said that's part of the reason all of their products are THC free.
"Being veteran owned and being veterans ourselves, we want to be able to support veterans, we want to be able to support military, law enforcement, and we know there' a lot of stigma around THC," he said.
Dreem Nutrition is currently working with state legislators and working to push hemp farming and processing in Indiana. That way they can move the entire process closer to home.
- Veteran owned company bringing CBD oil to Indiana businesses
- Indiana senator pushes for CBD oil legalization
- Holcomb signs bill allowing Indiana sale of CBD oil
- Users of CBD oil discuss benefits
- Store selling CBD products opens in Kendallville
- Number of female-owned businesses on the rise
- Senate joins House in passing Indiana cannabis oil bill
- Indiana Senate passes bill easing cannabis oil restrictions
- Doctor, storeowner approve of Indiana cannabis oil law