WABASH, Ind. (WFFT) – Ventriloquist Terry Fator will make his debut performance on the Ford Theater stage at the Honeywell Center on Friday, Aug. 23 at 7:30 p.m.
Fator is also a singer, comedian, and celebrity impressionist who burst onto the national scene after winning "America’s Got Talent" in 2007.
For more information about The Honeywell Foundation, please visit www.honeywellfoundation.org.
A native of Texas, he spent over 20 years on the road performing everywhere from schools to county fairs before becoming a Las Vegas headliner.
For the past ten years at the Mirage Hotel, Fator has sold out night after night with a show featuring his cast of characters including and impersonating turtle to Elton John to Elvis.
His accolades include winning Las Vegas’s best show, best all-around performer, best family show, and best overall show.
Tickets range from $45 - $100.
Tickets are available online at www.honeywellcenter.org or by calling the Honeywell Box Office at 260-563-1102.
- Ventriloquist Terry Fator to appear at Honeywell Center
- Terry Bradshaw speaks at Big Brothers Big Sisters dinner
- Byron Health Center holds Eggstravaganza
- Parkview opening new cancer center
- Waterloo exploring community center possibility
- Trine expanding health science center
- Park Center highlights new addition
- Washington Center Road shut down after crash
- Call center adding 500 new jobs
- Road to new corrections center on schedule