FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The city of Fort Wayne has a number of upcoming lane restrictions and closures to watch out for this week. Here are some that you can expect.
The following are active restrictions and closures:
For additional information or for problems that may develop contact the City of Fort Wayne Right of Way Department at (260) 427-6155.
SIGN UP FOR BREAKING NEWS ALERTS
- Lane restrictions on Jefferson Boulevard between Calhoun and Clinton streets. Work is expected to be done by May 2020.
- Lane restrictions on Main Street between Jackson Street and Van Buren Street. Work is expected to be done by July 15, 2021.
- Road closure on southbound Van Buren Street between Main Street and Berry Street. Work is expected to be done by July 15, 2021.
- Road closure on O'Day Road between Washington Center Road and Cook Road. Work is expected to be done by Friday, May 22.
- Road closure on Sherman Boulevard Goshen Road and Russell Avenue. Work is expected to be done by Wednesday, Sept. 30.
- Road closure on Taylor Street between Broadway and Fairfield Avenue at the Norfolk Southern railroad overpass. At this time it is not known how long the street will be closed.
- Westbound lane restrictions on Stellhorn Road between Sirlin Drive and Reed Road. Work is expected to be done by Friday, April 17.
- Lane restriction on Calhoun Street between Main Street and Columbia Street. Work is expected to be done by Monday, June 8.
- Road closure on Till Road between Lima Road and Bethel Road. Work is expected to be done by Monday, April 6.
- Lane restrictions at the intersection of St. Joe Center Road and Wheelock Road. Work is expected to be done by Friday, April 3.
- Road closure on South Street between Short Street and State Road 101 (Main Street) in Monroeville. Work is expected to be done by Monday, April 6.
- Road closure on Halter Road between State Road 1 and Saint Joe Road. Work is expected to be done by Friday, May 1.
Starting Monday, March 30
Starting Tuesday, March 31
Starting Wednesday, April 1
Starting Thursday, April 2
Starting Friday, April 3
Check back with FOX 55 News for updates on more closures and restrictions throughout the week.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Lane closures and restrictions to expect in Fort Wayne
- Water main break causing lane restriction, closure of Science Central
- State restrictions hit Fort Wayne bars and restaurants hard
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Diocese of Fort Wayne- South Bend outlines expectations for employees
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success