SILVER LAKE, Ind. (WFFT) — An undercover meth purchase by police leads to an arrest of a man in Silver Lake Tuesday afternoon.
Officers from the Narcotics Enforcement Team in Kosciusko County made a controlled purchase of one ounce of methamphetamine in Silver Lake, on Tuesday.
Police said after the meth was purchased, a traffic stop was conducted on the prime suspect, 26-year-old Cory Krider of Silver Lake, Indiana.
Officers said during the traffic stop they discovered an additional ounce of meth.
An interview with Krider led police to retrieving more meth; with a street value of about $42,000, according to officers.
Krider was transported to the Kosciusko County Jail, where he is currently held on two counts of dealing methamphetamine and one count of possession of methamphetamine.
His bond is set to $25,000.
- Undercover purchase in Silver Lake leads to meth bust worth over $42K
- Storms caused widespread damage in Silver Lake
- Traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- LaGrange County drug bust leads to 10 arrests
- State Police cancel Silver Alert
- City council approves North River property purchase
- Online purchase scams on the rise
- Two arrested following drug bust
- Traffic stop leads to narcotics charges in Winona Lake