WARSAW, Ind. (WFFT) — Investigators continue to search for information regarding an unconscious male who was discovered on McKenna Road Monday morning.
Shortly before 5 a.m., the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office respnded to reports about an unresponsive male lying on McKenna Road near JT’s Lakeside Campground.
Investigators say that Brown was seen walking alone at 3:21 a.m. in the area of the Barbee Hotel on Monday.
They say Brown was walking in a southwest towards the lake cottage he was staying at on EMS B74 Lane.
He was found unconscious almost three hours later down the road.
The victim has been identified as 20-years-old Ty Sawyer Lee Brown, of Indianapolis.
Brown was pronounced deceased at the scene, by the Kosciusko County Coroner’s Office.
The manner and cause of Brown’s death are currently pending the results of an autopsy.
Investigators are seeking information from anybody who may have seen Ty Brown walking along Barbee Road or McKenna Road between 3:21 a.m. when Ty Brown is last seen on video, until 4:49 a.m. when someone passing by stops and calls 911 that morning.
If you have any information concerning this crime call Crime Stoppers toll free at (800) 342-STOP.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to one thousand dollars if your information leads to an arrest or indictment.
When you call, you will be assigned a code number and we will not ask your name.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Indianapolis man found dead near campground in Warsaw
- Silver Alert canceled after 12-year-old Warsaw boy found dead
- EF-1 tornado hits Warsaw
- Ligonier car versus train crash leaves Warsaw man dead
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus
- Man shot near Creighton and Warsaw
- Silver Alert CANCELED for missing Warsaw man
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- Warsaw's Harrison Mevis Signs with Mizzou
- Warsaw man killed in Kosciusko County crash with semi