FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The student run record label at the University of Saint Francis announced the first artist who will record an album with them.
Marble Lounge Records announced in a press conference Thursday morning the band, Rosalind And The Way, will record an album with a team of USF music technology students.
They'll also have the opportunity for an original composition to be produced by Rob Mathes.
The music label will premiere their first album with the band at a launch party in April.
- USF record label announces first band to record
- Indiana records unusual early-season flu death
- Allen County SPCA #givingTuesday effort breaks record
- City investing record amount into neighborhoods
- Court records document investigation to murder arrest
- US stocks hit new record highs
- Ferrer Breaks Record as Saint Francis Remains Perfect
- BuzzFeed sues Kris Kobach over denied records requests
- West Lakes still moving on from record flood
- Indiana had record number of drug overdose deaths in 2017