FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Two trucks have rolled over on highways U.S. 30 and U.S. 33 leaving one person injured on Thursday.
The first incident happened on the U.S. 30 ramp eastbound from U.S. 33 southbound.
Police said the driver was taking the ramp too fast and weight of the load shifted causing a roll over. The driver sustained minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
Officers that were responding to the first rollover said they watched the second one happen.
One of the truck drivers involved told FOX 55, there was a pickup was in the left lane, and he swerved to miss an SUV that stopped in the lane, which caused him to roll over.
INDOT says to expect slow traffic on both roads for the time being.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Two semis rolled over on U.S. 30 and U.S. 33
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- Semi full of Nutella rolls over on Indiana highway
- Victim identified in deadly U.S. 33 crash
- One person dies in crash on U.S. 33
- Deadly crash closes part of U.S. 33 in Allen County
- Semi crash causes interstate issues
- Train hits semi crossing tracks
- 33 million Americans have voted in the midterms, with a surge of younger voters
- Son of space shuttle Challenger commander remembers tragedy 33 years ago