FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Two people were hospitalized after a shooting Tuesday.
The shooting happened on the 2900 block of Gay Street around 1:30 p.m.
However, police said the two victims were found a few blocks away in a home on the 2400 block of Gay Street.
One man was shot in the leg, the other man was shot in the arm.
Witnesses told police the group was leaving a funeral when several "dudes" started shooting the car they were in.
Police marked at least 30 shell casings on McKee Street between Gay and Smith Streets.
Witnesses told police they don't know who shot at them.
If you have any information, call CrimeStoppers at 436-STOP.
- Two people shot in Fort Wayne Tuesday
- Fort Wayne school bus shot
- People in Fort Wayne remember 9/11
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Super Shot celebrates 25 years in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne police: 2 officers accidentally shot in training
- Fort Wayne police investigating whether wounded man was shot
- Prosecutor: No charges against officer who shot Fort Wayne man
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne's Tuesday morning shooting
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne Tuesday night shooting