FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Police arrested two individuals Monday evening after locating various drugs and guns during a raid.
Officers say detectives executed a search warrant at a home in the 3000 block of Pennsylvania Ave. around 7:46 p.m. Monday. Police say the warrant followed an investigation that included several traffic stops, tips from neighbors, and surveillance.
When police arrived, they found 20-year-old Airon Mitchell and 43-year-old Owanna Mitchell inside the home. They then located 5 grams of cocaine, about one pound of marijuana police say had partially been flushed down a toilet, oxycodone pills, paraphernalia, a pistol, and an unregistered NFA Class 3 AR style weapon.
Airon was arrested on charges of dealing marijuana, possession of cocaine, possession of narcotic drug, and maintaining a common nuisance. Owanna was arrested on charges of maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
- Two people arrested after a Fort Wayne home raid
- Fort Wayne police raid closed abortion clinic
- Two people shot in Fort Wayne Tuesday
- People in Fort Wayne remember 9/11
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne Firefighter arrested at fire station
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- People in Fort Wayne celebrate World Down Syndrome Day
- People in Fort Wayne fighting with the air conditioning
- People "frustrated" after violent weekend in Fort Wayne