ADAMS COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) -- On Saturday around 11:51 am, Adams County first responders responded to a two-vehicle head-on crash near the intersection of U.S. 27 and County Road 350 South that resulted in two deaths.
The initial investigation by Adams County Sheriff’s Office Deputies along with a statement from witnesses indicate that a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze, operated by an unknown female, was traveling southbound on U.S. 27 near CR 350 South at a high rate of speed.
The Chevy Cruze attempted to pass another vehicle that was also traveling southbound on U.S. 27 and crashed head-on into a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Truck, operated by an unknown male driver.
Both drivers were pronounced dead at the scene.
Names of the victims will be released by the Adams County Coroner once families have been notified.
Speed and Improper Passing are believed to be factors in the crash.
- Two killed in Adams County crash
- Geneva woman killed in Adams County crash
- Police: Weekend 2-car crash in Adams County killed 4 people
- Adams County standoff ends peacefully
- Adams County officials investigating death of infant
- Two crashes on Adams Road in Kosciusko County hospitalizes both drivers
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one
- Paulding woman killed in Defiance County crash
- Two Adams County Amish women get probation in midwifery case
- Two men accused of poaching deer in Adams County