MONROEVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - Two people are in critical condition after a stabbing near Monroeville early Friday morning.
The Allen County Sheriff's Department said the incident happened around 4:30 a.m. in the 18400 block of Monroeville Road.
Deputies found two people who were stabbed.
Witnesses pointed deputies to the suspect, Dakota Gebert, 19.
He was taken into custody on Aggravated Battery charges.
This incident remains under investigation by the Allen County Sheriff's Department.
- Two hurt, one arrested for Monroeville stabbing
- Boil advisory for Monroeville lifted
- Man hurt in workplace stabbing
- Two hurt in Huntington stabbing
- Person seriously hurt in stabbing
- One critically hurt in New Year's stabbing
- Man hurt after stabbing in St. Joe
- Man hurt in early morning stabbing
- Two hurt after stabbing outside Rusty Spur
- Arrest made in stabbing death