DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - Two people were taken to the hospital Sunday evening after a car rear-ended a buggy.
The incident happened in the 5400 block of County Road 68 in DeKalb County.
According to the police report, both vehicles were going west. The driver of the car was struggling to see due to the sun glare, and when the driver was able to see again, they couldn't stop in time to avoid the buggy.
Two passengers of the buggy, one of which was a 3 year old, had to be taken to the hospital for evaluation. The crash is under investigation.
- Two hurt in car, buggy accident
- Two hurt in vehicle versus buggy head-on crash
- Nine people hurt after car rear-ends horse and buggy near Camden
- Woman critically hurt after car crash
- Woman hit by a car, seriously hurt
- 2 dead following crash involving buggy in northern Indiana
- Indiana collision between van, horse-drawn buggy kills 2
- Man hurt after getting hit by car on Coldwater Road
- Motorcyclist seriously hurt after crashing through rear car window
- Indiana man must pay $427K to victims in 2017 buggy crash