LAOTTO, Ind. (WFFT) - Two people were hurt after a crash in DeKalb County.
It happened after 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of State Roads 3 and 205.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Department said Kyra L. Hawn, 22, was driving north on SR 3.
While Hawn was crossing, a car driven by Patricia V. Anderson, 63, was turning left and hit the rear driver side of Hawn's SUV.
The SUV then hit a road side.
Hawn and Anderson were taken to the hospital.
- Three hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Two hurt after truck overturns in DeKalb County
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Woman injured in DeKalb County crash
- Woman hurt in rural Allen County crash
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs