DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Two men are dead after a crash Saturday evening in DeKalb County.
Police said around 6:45 p.m. Saturday Nicholas Wells, 33, was driving a 2007 Subaru WTR south in the 7100 block of CR 11A. Wells was speeding and crossed the center line. He reportedly lost control and left the roadway, hitting a ditch line.
The vehicle rolled multiple times before hitting a utility pole and a fence. The passenger, Ryan Greathouse, 32, was ejected from the vehicle.
Both Wells and Greathouse were pronounced dead at the scene. The crash is still under investigation.
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County
- Alcohol believed to be factor in DeKalb County crash
- Alcohol believed to be a factor in DeKalb County crash