GENEVA, Ind. (WFFT)- Two people died Tuesday after a tree fell on a truck in Geneva.
The Adams County coroner told FOX 55 36-year-old Martha RB Hilty and 77-year-old Norman McCollum were traveling west on Line Street when a strong gust of wind pushed a tree on top of the truck.
Emergency responders were dispatched to the area, but Hilty and McCollum were trapped inside.
Both of them were pronounced dead at the scene as a result of blunt force trauma.
- Two dead after tree falls on truck, victims identified
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Victims identified in weekend fire
- Thanksgiving home invasion victims identified