ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT) - Two people were arrested on drug charges in Steuben County Friday.
Mark S. Boyer, age 38 and Carrie J. Hahan, 30 were arrested when the Steuben County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Team served a search warrant in the 200 block of N. Darling Street in Angola Friday night.
Deputies found about 50 grams of crystal methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription medication, two handguns, a rifle, and a shotgun.
Boyer and Hahan are being held in the Steuben County Jail without bond.
The Steuben County Sheriff said the search warrant is the result of nearly year-long investigation by the Steuben County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Team, the Angola Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- Buffalo roam Steuben County fields
- Steuben County Police arrest man for breaking into home
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Steuben County Sheriff 'Please lock your vehicle'
- Steuben County sex offender located on Crooked Lake
- Steuben County police looking for fugitive registered sex offender
- Police standoff lasts for seven hours in Steuben County
- Most of escaped bison return to Steuben County farm
- Steuben County deploys tool to warn travelers of hazards