NEW HAVEN, IN (WFFT) - On November 7th, 2017, several lights were damaged at the Veteran’s Memorial in Schnelker Park located in the 900 block of Park Ave in New Haven. The lights had apparently been smashed by a large rock and had to be replaced. The cost of the damage to the lights was estimated to be over $1,000. A name of one of the suspects was later given to a school official at the New Haven Middle School and two students were asked about the incident. The students admitted to breaking the lights with a large rock. Both students were charged with criminal mischief and taken to the Allen County Juvenile Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Two juveniles arrested for vandalism at the Veteran’s Memorial at Schnelker Park
- Veterans Memorial Park in Waterloo meets fundraising goal
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum
- American Legion Post #330 holds annual veteran memorial motorcycle ride
- Veterans National Memorial Shrine and Museum receiving generous help
- Vandals target "Fantasy of Lights"
- Allen County swears in juvenile center magistrate
- Improvements to Memorial Park tabled at board meeting
- Waterloo launches crowd funding for Waterloo Memorial Park
- Teen arrested in Weisser Park shooting