GARRETT, Ind. (WFFT) - Two people suspected of dealing meth are locked up in the DeKalb County Jail.
The Garrett Police Department said Tisha Criswell, 27, and Erick Marshall, 30, are facing drug dealing charges.
Police said the arrests are the result of an investigation last week targeting a home on Cowen Street.
James Howard, 44, was arrested for drug possession during a traffic stop.
- Two arrested for dealing meth in Garrett
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting
- Garrett students sign on to first jobs
- The Locker Room Week 10: Concordia Lutheran vs. Garrett