FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- Police arrested two men after a chase ended in a crash Sunday night.
Detectives with the Gang and Violent Crime Unit attempted to pull over a vehicle at 9:24 p.m. near the intersection of Spring and Wells streets.
Police say the driver refused to stop and drove north into an alley. They say the chase lasted about two minutes before the car crashed at the intersection of Courtland and Clayton Avenues.
Officers say the car drove off the road and struck a tree and a parked vehicle. The two men inside the vehicle were taken into custody without incident.
Police say the driver was treated for "very minor" injuries at a local hospital and then arrested for felony resisting law enforcement and felony habitual traffic violator.
The passenger was admitted to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Police say once he's release he faces a felony drug charge two felony arrest warrants.
The names of the men have not been released.
- Two arrested after Fort Wayne chase ends in crash
- High speed chase leads to arrest of Fort Wayne man
- Two hurt after Fort Wayne pursuit ends in crash
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo ends summer hours
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne family's plane crashed in Pennsylvania
- Truck crashes into Fort Wayne car dealership
- Authorities: Driver dies following Fort Wayne police chase, shooting
- Fort Wayne police searching for man who robbed Chase Bank
- Fort Wayne Police Officer dies after chasing suspect