Fort Wayne, Ind. – Crews have installed two additional banners as part of Mayor Tom Henry’s Blue Star Banner program.
They are for Specialist Troy Cotton, U.S. Army; and Airman First Class Eric Stuckey, U.S. Air Force.
The Blue Star Banner initiative started in May 2014 and recognizes City of Fort Wayne residents and City government employees who are actively deployed.
Family and friends of deployed military personnel are encouraged to complete an application here.
Once the applications are reviewed, banners will be made and displayed on light poles along West Jefferson Boulevard from the Time Corners area to Swinney Park.
Banners are displayed through November and then removed during the winter months.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Two additional Blue Star Banners installed in Fort Wayne
- Traffic cameras to be installed on Fort Wayne interstates
- Fort Wayne "painted blue" for NCAA Tournament selection
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- City continues banner program
- Ballet star hosts book release in Fort Wayne
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti