HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT) - If you're used to taking your kids with you to Two-EE's Winery, you won't be able to anymore.
The winery announced a change to their age policy.
Starting August 31st, the winery and grounds will be a 21 and over venue.
The winery released a statement on their Facebook page that says in part, that their employees have had to take on the role of babysitter for irresponsible parents and respectful guests have had to tolerate mismanaged children.
The winery says it hasn't been an easy decision to make but that they've exhausted all options.
- Two-EE's Winery changes age policy
- Locally Made Monday - Two EEs Winery
- Government Shutdown affecting some breweries and wineries
- AG industry using more technology
- Indiana AG won't resign amid groping allegation
- Dick's Sporting Goods and Walmart change gun sales policies
- IU Health allows tattoos in new dress code policy
- Fort Wayne eyes paid parental leave policy for city workers
- Former US Sen. Richard Lugar, foreign policy expert, dies