WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump speaks from the Rose Garden Monday evening as protesters demonstrate outside White House ahead of curfew.
President Donald Trump will speak from the Rose Garden Monday as protesters demonstrate outside White House ahead of curfew.
Posted: Jun 1, 2020 6:23 PM
Updated: Jun 8, 2020 10:11 AM
- Trump to speak from White House to claim ‘success’ in Syria
- Second graders get demonstration of bomb robot
- Indianapolis `relatively quiet’ during curfew after violence
- Wyndham Garden Hotel celebrates grand reopening
- Annual Home & Garden Show kicks off
- Melania Trump breaks ground on new tennis pavilion at White House
- Reporters condemn White House decision to bar CNN's Acosta
Scroll for more content...