WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump announced Friday that the U.S., France and Britain together launched military strikes in Syria to punish President Bashar Assad for his alleged use of chemical weapons against civilians and to deter him from doing it again. Explosions lit up the skies over Damascus, the Syrian capital, as Trump announced the airstrikes from the White House.
Explosions lit up the skies over Damascus, the Syrian capital.
Posted: Apr 13, 2018 9:52 PM
- U.S., France and Britain launch military strikes in Syria
- President Trump Announces Air Strikes on Syria
- Parkview listening to concerns before finalizing Frances Slocum deal
- Train strikes, kills Milford teen
- Train strikes car near Butler
- Banks launches re-election campaign
- Christmas comes early for military families
- Howe Military closure could affect local businesses
- Howe Military Academy listed for sale
Scroll for more content...