FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The man accused of killing two women on Lillie Street January 20th was in court for the first time on January 29th.
26 year old Deyante Stephens appeared before an Allen County judge Monday morning regarding three counts of murder, all of which included an enhancement for the use of a firearm.
Stephens is accused of shooting two women, one of whom was pregnant at the time.
37 year old Preonda Jones was pronounced dead at the scene while the pregnant woman, 24 year old Brianna Gould, was declared dead at the hospital along with the unborn child.
Stephens has pled not guilty to the charges and a trial date will be set on February 14th. He is currently being held in the Allen County Jail without bond.
- Triple murder suspect in court today
- Murder suspect in court
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Second Thanksgiving Day murder suspect in court
- Lafontaine murder suspect arrested
- Shooting suspect appears in court
- Murder suspect arrested in Mississippi
- Lake Avenue murder suspect captured
- Court records document investigation to murder arrest