FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The man accused of killing a gas station clerk will stand trial in September.
Victor Rivera is facing murder and robbery charges in the shooting at the Lima Road Meijer gas station Thanksgiving Day 2017.
Jacob Walerko was killed in the robbery gone bad.
Rivera's trial is scheduled to begin September 17.
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Police investigate fatal shooting at Meijer gas station
- Suspect in Meijer gas station shooting requests change of court venue
- Trial set for April Tinsley's alleged murderer
- Meijer recalls various vegetables; salad kit
- Family and friends honor Meijer shooting victim
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Car catches fire at Shell Gas station
- Changes to gas station zoning delayed
- Trial date set for Vanryn