FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The man accused of killing another man on Madison Avenue in August is expected to stand trial next month.
Travon Fincher is accused of killing Ricky Pelmear after an argument on inside a home on Madison.
His own mother turned him in after seeing his mug shot on the news.
Fincher's trial is scheduled to begin February 19.
- Trial set in Madison Avenue homicide
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- McNair appears in court for trial setting
- Trial set for April Tinsley's alleged murderer
- Lake Avenue shooting victim has died; 29th homicide in Allen County in 2017
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified