FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A trial date has been set for the man who allegedly cut his wife's neck with a machete.
Julio Rodriguez is facing a murder charge in the death of his wife, Lucia Aviles Segura. Segura was found unresponsive in a home on Baxter Street back in May. She was pronounced dead by paramedics.
Rodriguez faced a judge Wednesday morning. His trial was set for November 26th through the 28th.
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- Man who killed wife with machete sentenced to 50 years
- Man charged with setting wife on fire
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Trial date set for man accused of beating parents, killing father
- New trial date set for man accused of killing two month old
- New Haven man accused of killing his wife
- Man sentenced to prison for killing his wife
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect