FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The trial of a Fort Wayne man charged with involuntary manslaughter has been delayed.
Brandon Cook has been in an Allen County jail since August of 2018 and was expected to go on trial Tuesday. He's accused of beating 60 year-old Orlando Fernandez during a road rage incident.
Fernandez later died in the hospital of a heart attack, which the coroner determined was due to the stress of the road rage incident.
The trial is anticipated to begin on June 18th.
- Trial rescheduled for road rage incident
- Road rage incident causes three vehicle crash
- Man dead after road rage incident
- Charges filed in U.S. 30 road rage incident
- New details on U.S. 30 road rage incident, police still looking for suspect
- Road rage suspect, Brandon Cook, arrested in Florida
- Suspect in fatal road rage beating formally charged
- Police investigating stabbing incident
- Man surrenders after barricade incident
- Close friend of road rage victim, 'He was so much more.'