Dee Dee Barnett was expected to be in court for a jury trial Tuesday morning, but the dates were pushed back.
Barnett shot and killed his neighbor, Brian Lowe, Jr. on Lake Avenue in late October of last year. He will be back in court in August.
He's facing a murder charge and firearm violation.
- Trial of Dee Dee Barnett has been pushed back
- Trial pushed back for Mitchell Vanryn
- Trial pushed back for hotel death suspect
- State seeks gag order request for Michael and Kristine Barnett
- Proposed law pushed back first day of school
- Comedian and co-creator of 'Rel' Kevin Barnett dies at 32
- Accused murderer stands trial
- California pushes back school start times for middle and high school students
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial set for Logan Stuth