FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Liam Burke is accused of killing 73 year old Frederick Nuels back in May of 2017.
Burke was allegedly driving his car 90 miles per hour down Ernst Road in Roanoke when he struck Nuels’ car as he was pulling into a driveway.
Nuels was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.Two passengers in Burke’s car were also injured in the crash.
Burke was arrested in December and released on a $2,500 bond the same day. His trial is set to begin June 12th.
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial set in Madison Avenue homicide
- Indiana woman convicted of reckless homicide in 3 deaths
- Trial date set for man accused of beating parents, killing father
- New trial date set for man accused of killing two month old
- Trial date set for one of the Downington Drive accused killers
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Opioid crisis affects teenagers