FORT WAYNE, Ind. (FOX 55) - A trial date has been set for one suspects of the Thanksgiving triple murders on Downington Drive in Fort Wayne.
Kameron Joyner appeared for the first time in an Allen County court this morning after an initial hearing via video 2 weeks ago.
The 22-year old is facing 3 counts of murder and 2 counts of attempted murder after a robbery gone wrong back on Thanksgiving night…
The robbery left 21-year-olds Joevonn Johnson and Tracey Adams as well as 20-year-old Colton Messmer dead and two others critically injured.
The other suspect, 22 -year-old Gerald Pinkston, is still on the run.
Joyner’s trial is set to start on August 13th, 2019.
If you know the whereabouts of Pinkston, you're asked to call FWPD.
- Trial date set for one of the Downington Drive accused killers
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Trial date set for man accused of beating parents, killing father
- New trial date set for man accused of killing two month old
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder