FORT WAYNE, Ind (WFFT) - Scott Ruse appeared in court Monday morning facing 2 charges of murder, robbery, and attempted murder.
Back in July 2017, Ruse entered the home of his parents to try and rob them. He beat both of his parents severely, hospitalizing his mother and killing his father, Gene Ruse.
Scott Ruse has been in custody since he was arrested back in July 2017, and his jury trial date is set for June 12th of 2018.
- Trial date set for man accused of beating parents, killing father
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- New trial date set for man accused of killing two month old
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Trial date set for one of the Downington Drive accused killers
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Scott Ruse admits to killing father, beating mother
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect