The man accused of killing a two month old baby was back in court Tuesday.
As you might recall, 19 year old Julio Carrillo is being charged with felony murder in the death of his two year old son. Carrillo says he spanked his son and tripped over a baby swing while holding the baby,hitting the infant's head on the hardwood floor.
The trial date has been set for August 14th.
- New trial date set for man accused of killing two month old
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial date set for man accused of beating parents, killing father
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Trial date set for one of the Downington Drive accused killers
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- February is teen dating violence awareness month
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect