The court date has been set for the man accused of killing a two year old.
Mitchell Vanryn will now face a jury on May 15.
As you might recall, Vanryn was charged of domestic battery death in November for the death of two year old Malakai Garrett.
According to reports, Vanryn was dating Malakai's mother, and multiple reports had been filed with the Department of Children's Services.
- Trial date set for Vanryn
- Trial pushed back for Mitchell Vanryn
- Trial date set for teenager accused of reckless homicide
- Vanryn not guilty of murder in death of toddler
- Trial set for Logan Stuth
- Trial date set for man accused of beating parents, killing father
- Trial date set for one of the Downington Drive accused killers
- New trial date set for man accused of killing two month old
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder