LIGONIER, Ind. (WFFT) - The trial of a Ligonier murder suspect began Monday.
Michael Johnson is accused of shooting and killing Justin Adams and Amanda Feldstein back in March of this year at the Riverside Villas in Ligonier.
Johnson, along with Tiffani Cox and Kyra Frost, is accused of killing the two while trying to steal a designer handbag from them. The jury selection process began Monday for Johnson's case in Noble County.
The trial is scheduled to last until Friday. We'll bring you updates on the case as that trial proceeds.
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- Woman charged in Ligonier murders changes plea
- One suspect in Ligonier double homicide sentenced to prison
- Accused murderer stands trial
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier