FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Rain didn't keep people from treking the trails.
This is the 10th year for Fort Wayne's Trek the Trails.
Riders started the year at Eagle Marsh on Fort Wayne's southwest side.
Trek the Trails was created as a way to get people out exploring the trails across Allen County .
This year there will be 22 rides connecting different communities.
"It's all about connectivity too. Connecting people with other people, and connecting with nature and our rivers. And connecting people with destinations throughout Fort Wayne, New Haven and Allen County," said Dawn Ritchie, Greenways and Trails Manager for the City of Fort Wayne.
To view a complete ride schedule visit cityoffortwayne.org/trekthetrails.
- Trek the Trails rides into its 10th year
- Trek the Trails launches 10th year
- Le Tour De Fort returns for 10th year
- NASA orbiter spots 'Star Trek' symbol on Mars
- Ground broken on Pufferbelly trail
- Summit City Chevrolet to host 10th annual Cruise In
- Erie Rail Trail officially open in Huntington
- Fort Wayne native hikes Appalachian Trail
- Pufferbelly Trail in Fort Wayne complete
- Teds Beerhall holds Pufferbelly Trail benefit