ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - Allen County's weekly Household Hazardous Waste drop-off program is now running.
The Allen County Department of Environmental Management said this program replaces the yearly Tox-Away Day.
You can take items to the facility at 2260 Carroll Road every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. You must enter from Lima Road.
Minimal fees and a weight limit of 50 lbs. will apply.
For a list of items you can drop off, visit the Allen County Department of Environmental Management website.
- Tox-Away Tuesdays now open in Allen County
- Tox-Away Saturdays begin
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- New Allen County judge sworn in Tuesday
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Allen County Jail opens dental office for inmates
- Allen County sees big STI increase
- Fire damages house in northwest Allen County
- Car pulled from pond in Allen County