Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Allen County Department of Environmental Management and the Cty of Fort Wayne expanded the successful "Tox-Away Tuesday" program, giving residents more opportunities to safely dispose of expired or unwanted household hazardous waste.
"People that work during the week, it gives them Saturday to get rid of their household hazardous waste so we partnered with the county to hold this event on Saturday,” Solid Waste Manager Matt Gratz said.
The program will operate on 6 Saturdays in addition to the regular weekly Tuesday schedule.
The Saturday hours are from 9AM TO 2PM.
There will not be A Saturday program in July.
- Tox-Away Saturdays begin
- Tox-Away Saturday returns this weekend
- Tox-Away Tuesdays now open in Allen County
- Free tax preparation begins Saturday
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Christmas tree recycling begins
- GERMANFEST 2019 begins Sunday
- Major Snowstorm Saturday
- Mad Ants Begin Training Camp
- Elmhurst High School demolition begins