VAN BUREN, Ind. (WFFT) - Van Buren Town Marshal Donald R. Bosley, 49, was arrested Thursday after an investigation by the Indiana State Police.
State Police said a Van Buren resident had prescription medication taken from his home earlier this year and then installed video surveillance.
Detectives said Tuesday, the victim was looking for his prescriptions and couldn't find it.
When the victim reviewed the video, he found Bosley entered his home while wearing full police uniform on May 31.
The victim contacted the Indiana State Police, who arrested Bosley on burglary and theft charges.
Bosley is being held on a $20,000.00 bond and additional charges are pending.
- Town Marshal arrested on burglary charge
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Auburn man arrested for several burglaries
- Burglary suspect surrenders after standoff
- Former firefighter arrested on theft charge
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Huntington County burglary caught on camera
- Wells County Police investigating shooting, burglary
- Community offers ideas for town's future
- DeKalb County Fair back in town