FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Multiple Grammy Award-Winner Tony Bennett will be in Fort Wayne to perform at the Embassy Theatre
Tickets will go on sale Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 10 a.m.
Tickets range from $50 to $150 plus applicable fees.
They can be purchased Sept. 18 at 10 a.m. through:
September 14, 2018
- The Star Bank Box Office at the Embassy Theatre in Fort Wayne, IN
- By phone: (800) 745-3000
- Online at www.ticketmaster.com
At the age of 93, Tony Bennett is not slowing down and his latest recording, with long-time friend and musical colleague, Diana Krall, “Love Is Here To Stay” topped the jazz charts upon its debut and was just nominated for a Grammy Award.
In 2017, the Library Of Congress presented Bennett with The Gershwin Prize marking the first time that an interpretive singer has been honored.
His signature song, “I Left My Heart In San Francisco, was inducted this year in the National Recordings Registry.
Bennett’s sixth book, Tony Bennett: On Stage And In The Studio, was recently published and provides an insightful look into Tony’s illustrious recording career highlighted by an extensive array of photographs, memorabilia, and artwork.
With worldwide record sales in the millions, and dozens of platinum and gold albums to his credit, Tony Bennett is a musician who touches the hearts and souls of audiences with his legendary vocals and charming stage presence.
His long list of achievements, spanning over 60 years, includes 19 Grammy Awards, including the prestigious Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, making this artist a true international treasure.
Tony Bennett’s daughter, Antonia Bennett is touring with her father and will open the performance with a collection of jazz/pop standards.
- Tony Bennett to perform at Embassy Theatre
- The Wailers to perform at Clyde Theatre
- 'Baby Shark Live!' coming to the Embassy Theatre in 2020
- Embassy Theatre's Festival of Trees returns for 35th year
- Former American Idol winner Scotty McCreery coming to Embassy Theatre
- Embassy celebrates 90th birthday
- Bennett Skowronek Talks Transfer to Notre Dame
- Clyde Theatre announces several summer concerts
- Foellinger Theatre Concert and Movie Series Announced
- Clyde Theatre ready for live entertainment