BREMEN, Ind. (WFFT) - The toddler found unresponsive in a northern Indiana lake has died.
The Department of Natural Resources says a one year-old was pulled from Lake of the Woods near Bremen on Sunday. Conservation officers say a family was ending a birthday party when they noticed the back door was open and the toddler was missing.
Family members found the child floating in 18" of water. The child's name has not been released.
- Toddler dies in lake in Bremen
- Toddler dies in Monday morning crash
- Indiana toddler dies in hot car
- Toddler's death under investigation
- Toddler's death ruled a homicide
- Suspect in toddler's death arrested
- A toddler died after falling from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship docked in Puerto Rico
- Babysitter charged with murder in toddler's death
- Man dies after large wave sweeps him into Lake Michigan
- The parents of a toddler who died after falling from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship blame the company