FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A 3-year-old girl is dead after crash in northeastern Allen County Monday morning.
The crash happened just before 8:00 a.m. on Campbell Road just west of Rupert Road.
The Allen County sheriff's office says a woman was driving east when she lost control and went off the road. Deputies say the car hit a utility poll and rolled over into a field. The driver and a one-year-old boy were taken to the hospital in serious condition.
- Toddler dies in Monday morning crash
- Toddler dies in lake in Bremen
- Indiana toddler dies in hot car
- Motorcyclist dies in early morning crash
- Toddler's death under investigation
- Monday morning crash in Ligonier claims 3 lives
- Coroner identifies man who died in Wednesday morning crash
- Multiple crashes Wednesday morning
- Toddler's death ruled a homicide
- Suspect in toddler's death arrested