FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Thunderbirds are now in Fort Wayne. The team landed at the 122nd Fighter Wing Thursday afternoon.
This weekend they will be performing in the Fort Wayne Air Show.
8:00 AM: Parking begins and gates open
11:00 AM: Flying begins
4:15 PM: Flying ends
5:00 PM: Gates close
Performers: please note that the show does not release specific times for performers
U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
U.S. Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt (122nd Fighter Wing)
U.S. Special Operations Command Paracommandos
Blacksnakes Combat Search & Rescue (CSAR) Demo
U.S. Air Force 122nd Fighter Wing Lineage Flight
F-100 Super Sabre
P-51 Mustang “By Request” – CAF Red Tail Squadron
B-17 Flying Fortress “Texas Raiders”
Nathan Hammond (Skywriter) – GhostWriter Air Shows
Billy & David Werth
Shockwave Jet Truck
Ladies for Liberty
Performers are subject to change without notice.
For at least one of the new pilots, it will be a special weekend. Captain Michael Brewer is from Chicago.
The Fort Wayne Air Show is happening Saturday and Sunday out at the Air National Guard base. General admission is free.
For more information, visit the Fort Wayne Air Show's website.
- Thunderbirds arrive in Fort Wayne for weekend air show
- United States Air Force Thunderbirds coming back to Fort Wayne for 2019 air show
- Air Show flies into Fort Wayne this weekend
- Fort Wayne Air Show brings out thousands
- Thunderbirds to perform in Fort Wayne in July of 2019
- Wings of Freedom tour arrives in Fort Wayne
- President Trump arrives at Fort Wayne International Airport
- Boat Show returns to Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- People in Fort Wayne fighting with the air conditioning